Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
One of the alarming aspects of mold and microbial development is that colonies can exist and spread without a homeowner noticing. There are areas of your house that you do not consistently inspect and visit, such as your crawlspace or an unfinished attic. Once physical signs of mold growth reach more heavily trafficked areas of your property, the colonies have become a substantial threat that requires multiple types of remediation and removal strategies to resolve.
Remediation Strategies for Colony Removal
Eliminating mold and microbial threats from a damaged property begins with a thorough inspection of the grounds to determine the organisms' most likely locations. Removing moisture and humidity from the environment around these work zones can start to starve out the colony while more direct remediation approaches get underway to eliminate these threats altogether. Mold removal that our SERVPRO team completes only fixates on active threats and not naturally occurring spores in the environment and can be finished with multiple practices such as:
- Surface power sanding
- Abrasive media blasting
- Surface cleaning with antimicrobial products
- Controlled demolition
Build Back and Repairs for Fremont
Because we have a general contractor license #937457, we can provide a wealth of services and actions to further restore and recover your home or business after a mold loss. Controlled demolition might be necessary for remediation purposes. However, we can also help with permanent repairs to damaged roofs, structural elements, flooring, ceilings systems after leaks and replace portions of plumbing.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (510) 737-8793
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Newark, Southwest Fremont?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (510) 737-8793
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Newark, Southwest Fremont is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 2140 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We proudly serve Newark, CA, Fremont, CA, and surrounding areas.